American Red Cross Basic Life Support and First Aid Blended Learning Course
Spring 2022 Course Offerings
Register for all classes. Registration opens December 1.
All in-person portions of the course are held at Cary Street Gym. For more information, contact Noah Rogers, email@example.com.
|Date of Class||Day||Time||Registration Closes|
|Feb 5||Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||Jan 28|
|Feb 8||Tuesday||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||Jan 31|
|March 1||Tuesday||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||Feb 21|
|March 22||Tuesday||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||March 14|
|March 26||Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||March 18|
|April 5||Tuesday||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||March 28|
|April 9||Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||April 1|
|April 19||Tuesday||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||April 11|
|April 26||Tuesday||5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.||April 18|
|April 30||Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||April 22|
In This Section
The Basic Life Support with First Aid blended learning course is intended for healthcare providers responding to cardiac and breathing emergencies in various settings. The course specializes in skills in CPR, AED, and First Aid, along with elements of communication and adaptability when responding to emergencies. This course is particular to individuals who will communicate, respond and provide care to coworkers that they may have never met before due to the large number of staffing.
The blended course features award-winning simulation learning – an interactive experience where you will respond to real-world emergencies in a virtual setting – which will prepare you for the instructor-led classroom skill session.
There will be a total of two interactive presentations you must complete before attending the in-person skill session: one for Basic Life Support, and one for First Aid.
- This course is offered in the blended learning format. You must complete two on-line trainings prior to attending the class. You will not be able to participate in the course if you do not complete the required trainings.
- No refunds or class schedules will be given due to failure to complete the pre-course work, for any reason.
- Course registration closes 8 days before the course in order to ensure adequate time to complete the on-line training.
- You must have a valid email address on file in order to receive the on-line pre-course work and your certification. Before registering, please verify the email address on your account is the email address that you would like the on-line training to be sent to.
- Students who successfully complete this course will receive a certificate for Basic Life Support and a certificate for First Aid, each is valid for two years.