Private and Semi-private Swim Lessons
Private and Semi-private lessons are designed to meet your individual swimming needs, whatever your current skill level. Our American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors will tailor your classes to meet your swimming and fitness goals. Instructors are assigned according to your schedule, instructor availability, and your specific needs. Semi-private lesson participants both must be present in order for the lesson to be conducted.
Click on the links below to register for the package you would like to sign up for. Registration is also available at the Cary Street Gym, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m. or Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Fall 2021 Registration
|2 Hours Private||$50||$75||$125|
|4 Hours Private||$100||$125||$175|
|6 Hours Private||$150||$175||$225|
|2 Hours Semi-Private||$25/pp||$50/pp||$75/pp|
|4 Hours Semi-Private||$50/pp||$75/pp||$125/pp|
|6 Hours Semi-Private||$75/pp||$100/pp||$150/pp|
Fall 2021 Registration opens August 1 and will run through December 11.
Questions? Contact Amanda Simmons, firstname.lastname@example.org
In This Section
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS
- Private & Semi-private lessons are available for all ages 3 and up.
- All private lessons will be held in conjunction with informal recreation. Pool space is not reserved solely for private swim lessons.
- Private swim lesson time blocks can be used in 15, 30, 45, or 60-minute increments.
- We do not offer participant matching for semi-private swim lessons.
- Participants who do not have a partner should register for private swim lessons.
- When registering for lessons, please be sure to fill out all prompts in order to ensure faster instructor pairing.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for instructor matching.
- We will contact you within 7 business days to confirm your registration. For ongoing patrons, please pay for your session at least 72 hours in advance of your next lesson.
- All lessons must be completed within one calendar year of purchase.
- 24-hour notification is required to cancel a private swim lesson session without losing your payment for the scheduled session. Please contact your swim lesson instructor to cancel your appointment.
- Due to Children's Swim Lessons, private swim lessons cannot be held on Saturday mornings from 9:30 am-12 pm.
- Parents must remain in the vicinity of the pool deck during swim lessons. Parents may not work out, use the fitness center or other amenities while their children are in swim lessons.
- We do not offer refunds after the first day of your session.
- Semi-private swim lessons are available for individuals of similar age and skill level.