MCV Campus Rec Center
MCV Campus Recreation Center
900 Turpin Street
MCV Campus Recreation Center is located inside the Jonah L. Larrick Student Center.
The facility features:
- 7,500 square foot Fitness Center with free weights, functional training equipment, and a wide variety of cardio equipment
- Fitness & Instructional Training (FIT) Room featuring Olympic lifting platforms
- Martial Arts Training (MAT) Room which is designed for martial arts
- Racquetball and squash courts
- Two-court gymnasium
- Group Exercise and Cycling studios
- Massage Therapy room
- MCV Campus Aquatic Center with a single pool (25 meter, 4-5 ft deep, 6 lanes, ADA lift).
- Heated spa (102 degrees) that accommodates up to 5 people at a time and has an ADA lift.