2018 Rec Sports Dress Code
By Jacynth Serrano Rodriguez on Nov. 22, 2019
To ensure the safety and well being of all VCU Rec Sports members we have established the following Dress Code:
In the Fitness facilities it is important to remember the following:
- All shirts must cover the midriff entirely, this means no crop tops or muscle shirts and shirts must be worn over sports bras.
- Shorts must fully cover the buttocks.
- All shoes must be close toed and cover the whole foot.
Thalhimer Tennis Center
- All shoes must be close toed and non-marking.
- Any shoes that may damage the courts are strictly prohibited.
Proper Aquatic Center Dress Code
- Swim attire must be clean and specifically designed for swimming. Non-swimming attire like bras, underwear/boxers, socks, cotton items and jeans are all prohibited.
- Transparent swim attire is prohibited.
Thanks for your help in maintaining the official Rec Sports Dress Code!