Recreational Sports members are entitled to sponsor one (1) guest per day for $10 per day, or $5 if the guest has a valid ID from another college/university, or has a current military ID.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age and have valid picture identification. Register your guest at the service desk, and be prepared to pay the guest fee with either credit/debit card or check. Guests will not be issued passes without payment.
- Guests under the age of 18 are allowed on Saturdays and Sundays. They are welcome to participate in age appropriate activities, and must be accompanied by their sponsor at all times.
- Guest passes are valid at all Recreational Sports facilities. Guests must bring their receipt if they visit another facility than the one at which they purchased the guest pass.
- Guest must be accompanied by their sponsor at all times. Guests may not remain in the facility after their sponsor has left. A sponsor is responsible for the actions of his/her guest. Unacceptable behavior may result in immediate revocation of the guest’s pass and revocation of the sponsor’s privileges.
- If a guest leaves with a sponsor and then returns on the same day with another sponsor, an additional guest fee must be paid before entering the facility.
Exceptions to our one guest guideline must be made in advance of the date of the visit to the Associate Director for Programs or other designee for approval. An example would be if family members were visiting you for the weekend and would like to join you at the gym during their stay. Please call Stephen Byrd at (804) 827.0323 or email email@example.com at least 48 hours ahead of your guests' visit to request an exemption.
Recreational Sports reserves the right to refuse to admit a guest.
VCU and VCU Health System Faculty and Staff may self sponsor a daily visit at any time.
|Student/Faculty/Staff from another university/Military ID||$5.00/day|
|VCU Self Sponsor||$5.00/day|
|Guest under 18 (weekends only)||$5.00/day|